Fire Safety Service
Did you know?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires employers to:
- Undertake a Fire Risk Assessment
- Provide Fire Safety Training for your employees
- Provide information on risks and emergency procedure
- Provide a fire marshal/s in your building(s)
- Provide information to other employers/employees who may be affected by a fire at your premises/s
- Ensure you have general fire precautions to ensure that the premises are safe
- Test and Maintenance of all fire equipment
Who We Are, What We Do
Our professional team of fire consultants can work with you to establish a specific fire safety service that can be tailored to meet the needs of your business.
From an annual retained service, undertaking fire risk assessments, training your staff through to offering advice and guidance we have a fire safety solution to suit your company requirements.
We have over 30 years experience and work with some high profile clients throughout the UK.